Home Banking...Point. Click. Done.
Manage all your NEFCU accounts - and pay virtually all your bills - just about any time, from anywhere with FREE Home Banking and FREE Bill Payment service. Use it to:
- Manage your accounts. Check your balances, statements and activity; schedule and review upcoming transactions – even request your eStatement – and more.
- Pay your NEFCU loan, and all your bills. With our FREE Bill Payment, you can pay both your recurring and one-time bills quickly and easily.
- Use your debit card to turn everyday purchases into cash with FREE Purchase Rewards.
- Transfer funds between your NEFCU accounts and external accounts.
- Make online payments to your NEFCU VISA® and Loan/Line of Credit via external checking and savings accounts.
- Download your transactions to your financial management software.
With Enhanced Login Security and Security Options, you can be confident this online service - and your personal information - is safe and secure. Visit our Security Page for valuable tips and to view several short security videos.
Not currently a Home Banking user? It's easy to get started Here's how:
- As a first time Home Banking user, please contact us via phone or visit a NEFCU branch so that we may verify your identity and provide you with your initial login credentials.
- Once you have logged on, for your security, we recommend you change your user ID and password. You can change your user ID and password under "Security/User Options."
USER ID: Must be 6 or more characters (letters, numbers or symbols), but cannot be all numbers.
PASSWORD: Must contain a combination of 6 or more letters, numbers or symbols.